Our hotels remain open
The Executive and Gateway Inn remains open as it is considered an essential service and will continue to operate under its approved COVIDSafe Site Specific Plan.
Persons who reside or work in a hotspot area will not be permitted entry into our hotel as per NSW Health advice. View NSW Health Hotspot List here.
All food and beverage outlets are closed. Room service is still available.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and team members is of utmost priority to us, and we take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness. In response to the current climate, we have taken additional measures:
- Monitoring adherence to social distancing regulations.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all public areas and high-frequency touchpoints.
- Housekeeping teams have been issued with hospital-grade antibacterial products and implemented additional cleaning procedures to ensure all rooms are cleaned to the highest standards, paying particular attention to high touch items such as remote controls, light switches etc.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed in all in public areas.
- ALL guests are required to check in upon entry with the Service NSW QR code system.
- Masks will be compulsory when entering our hotel.
To protect our guests and team members, we ask that if you are feeling unwell, please stay home. Given the current circumstances, if you need to adjust any upcoming reservations made directly with The Executive Inn, we advise you to get in touch with our Reservations team for assistance 0240363568. For assistance for the Gateway Inn, please call 4903 6300. All travellers must comply with the current Government COVID-19 rules and regulations.
We hope that these measures give you comfort in choosing to stay at The Executive Inn, now and in the future.